What we are doing at The Brunel:
We have enhanced our cleaning regime across the high touch points in the Shopping Centre
– Throughout the Shopping Centre you will see signage advising you to maintain the 2m social distancing, wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds, wear a face covering and limiting the use of lifts, stairs and escalators.
– The Brunel Shopping Centre is complying with the NHS Track & Trace System, with QR codes on all our entrances. When visiting The Brunel please scan the code on your phone on arrival
– You may be asked to queue when a store reaches capacity.
– Our public toilets are now open, please be mindful that in busy periods the toilets may need to be closed for deep cleaning.
– Lifts will be limited to one person or one visitor group at a time.
You will be asked to observe social distancing on stairs and escalators staying 4 steps away.
– Mall Seating has been removed across the Shopping Centre and The Crossing.
– Some retailers will only be accepting card payments.
– To ensure the safety of our customers, retailers and employees we may at times have to limit the number of people in the Shopping Centre and restrict access when we get busy.
Please be considerate and wear your face covering when visiting The Brunel.
Face Coverings may reduce the spread of coronavirus, we would like to remind you to also continue to follow our other guidelines in place for social distancing, hand washing and use of stairs, lifts and escalators.
Some of our shoppers may be exempt from wearing a face covering, this includes;
– Young children under the age of 11
– Due to a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability
– To eat or drink, but only if you need to
– If a police officer or other official requests you to remove your face covering
Thank you all for your continued support and helping keep The Brunel a safe place to shop.